December 4, 2017 Work Session
Shenandoah Community School District Board of Directors
Shenandoah Administrative Board Room
December 4, 2017 – 5:00 p.m.
WORKSESSION- NO PENDING ACTION
- Call to Order
- Roll Call and Determination of Quorum
- Mission Statement: Read by Director Adam Van Der Vliet
- The Shenandoah Community School District, in partnership with families and the community, will provide each student an educational environment that maximizes his or her potential to become responsible, successful citizens and lifelong learners in an ever-changing world.
- Discussion Items
- Activities Program Development
- Reorganization and Operational Sharing Process and Options